Working towards the world's best tourism and hospitality education network by connecting faculty and students to industry, and to each other.
Photo of the Month
Why My Program's the Best!
Starting in February 2012, LinkBC will accept submissions of photos and videos from BC tourism, hospitality, adventure/rec, and culinary students. We want to see why your program is the best!
Each month, a photo or video will be chosen as the top submission, and the winning student will receive a gift certificate for $50 to the retailer of their choice. The photo (or a still from the video) will be used as the cover image for the www.linkbc.ca "Featured Program" article. It will also be shared on the wall of the "Study Tourism in BC" facebook page at www.facebook.com/StudyTourismInBC.
We're looking for pictures and videos that:
- Capture what makes your tourism or hospitality program special
- Showcase tourism-related events on campus
- Convey the activities from awesome field trips
- Highlight features of your school's home community
Email your photo (JPEG format, high-resolution preferred) or video (under 3 minutes, WMV or MPEG preferred) to morgan(at)linkbc.ca. Winners will be announced on the 5th of every month.
- Your name
- Your program and institution (must be a LinkBC education partner)
- The names of the people/places/buildings/objects in the photo
- Where you took the photo
- A brief description or story explaining the photo/video
Please note: photos and videos become the property of LinkBC for use in our non-commercial promotional campaigns sharing the BC tourism education experience with the world.
Top News Stories
Don Webster Elected New Chair of Adventure Articulation Committee
At their recent meeting the BC Adventure Programs Articulation Committee unanimously chose Don Webst...Read More
TEC 2013: Rejuvenating, Rebranding, Rebooting at RRU
The Tourism Educators Conference 2013, held at Royal Roads University and Bear Mountain Resort, he...Read More
- Don Webster Elected New Chair of Adventure Articulation Committee June 6th, 2013
- TEC 2013: Rejuvenating, Rebranding, Rebooting at RRU May 30th, 2013
- Graduate Success Story: Colleen Yip (Douglas College) May 29th, 2013