Working towards the world's best tourism and hospitality education network by connecting faculty and students to industry, and to each other.
Volunteers Needed for Projecting Change Film FestivalBack To News April 4th, 2012
Projecting Change Film Festival 2012* is gearing up and it promises to be another incredible year! April 17-22, PCFF 2012 at SFU Woodwards theatre will feature:
- Six days of films
- 20+ speakers from around the globe
- 2 Gala evenings
- 50+ volunteers
- 3500+ attendees
- Special events and activities
- Youth Day/School screenings on Thursday (daytime)
- Documentary workshops
- New ways to donate!
- Monday Apr 16: 1pm-5pm
- Tuesday Apr 17: Opening night volunteers: 5pm-12am (Seeking driver with car, flexible physical work, greeters and silent auction. Time subject to change.)
- Festival opening night volunteers: 5:45pm-9pm (may be later if additional assistance with opening gala is needed)
- Wednesday Apr 18: 6pm-9:15pm
- Thursday Apr 19: 9:30am-1:15pm and/or 6pm-9:15pm
- Friday Apr 20: 6pm-9:15pm
- Saturday Apr 21: 3:30pm-9:15pm
- Sunday Apr 22: 5:45pm-9:15pm
- Closing night volunteers: until 12am
Volunteers are welcome to watch films during their shifts as long as they are not needed for other tasks and there is seating available. Those who assist with 8 hours or more, will receive 2 tickets to the film(s) of their choice (excluding opening and closing gala presentations).
Please get in touch with Diana McKenzie (dianamckenzie(at)yahoo.com) if you're interested, or please feel free to forward this information to anyone you think might like to get involved.
*Projecting Change is a sponsor of LinkBC's Project Change. Watch for more points of connection over the coming year.
Top News Stories
LinkBC and BCcampus Launch Open "Intro to Tourism & Hospitality" Text
During the recent Tourism Educator's Conference, Lauri Aesoph of BCcampus joined Morgan Westcot...Read More
LinkBC Releases Annual Report
The 2014/2015 Annual Report is now ready for viewing. It covers LinkBC's operations for the l...Read More