Working towards the world's best tourism and hospitality education network by connecting faculty and students to industry, and to each other.
The Annual Tourism & Hospitality Student Case Competition provides an opportunity for students in BC's tourism and hospitality programs to demonstrate their research, presentation, and problem-solving skills by answering challenging case questions in front of a panel of industry leaders.
Student participants receive free registration to the BC Tourism Industry Conference and are eligible for cash prizes and other benefits.
Tourism industry professionals are encouraged to participate by:
- Attending the Competition as an audience member
- Volunteering to serve as a room captain or judge
- Sponsoring a student's Tourism Industry Conference registration
- Becoming an event sponsor
And if you're interested in any of the above, or want more details, please contact:Morgan Westcott
Top News Stories
College of the Rockies Alum Finalist for Best Job in the World
College of the Rockies Adventure Tourism Business Operations graduate Greg Snell is one of three fin...Read More
Gilles Valade (TRU) Named New Director of Canadian Avalanche Centre
After a competition that attracted many highly talented applicants, the Canadian Avalanche Centre...Read More
- TEC 2013: Registration Now Open! February 20th, 2013
- LinkBC Annual Calendar is Now Posted January 4th, 2012